The best place ever
I want to be in a beautiful house in the middle of nowhere.
The house is a two floors house with Japanese-style and it have a big garden in front of her with a stable and an archery field. In the stable there're two horses: an Arabian and an English pure thoroughbred. There's a little forest behind the house.
In the first floor there's a large corridor with a red carpet made of cotton that brings you to the stairs to the second floor. The first right door brings you to the kitchen that isn't very big but there's everything needed for cooking. The second right door leads you to a living room with a Japanese table, a little bookcase, a large and black sofa and a comfortable chair where I can read. In the third right door you found a library room with a withe sofa and a desk. Every room in the right has at least one window with a view of the woods.
In the first left door there's a toilet. The second left door there's a little space for store things. The third left door brings you to a little balcony.
In the second floor there're three bedrooms and two bathroom. The three bedrooms have windows with a view of the garden.
I'm here with my two dogs. In the garden I can hear thee sound of a river near my house and the animals living in the forest. here i'm relaxed, in the night, I can see the lights of a little town.
I wish I could be there. That house isn't real, it lives in my head, there I can do what I want: riding horses, walk with my dogs in a hill and practise with the bow. All what I want, even read everything I want.
A beautiful and relaxed place.
In the first left door there's a toilet. The second left door there's a little space for store things. The third left door brings you to a little balcony.
In the second floor there're three bedrooms and two bathroom. The three bedrooms have windows with a view of the garden.
I'm here with my two dogs. In the garden I can hear thee sound of a river near my house and the animals living in the forest. here i'm relaxed, in the night, I can see the lights of a little town.
I wish I could be there. That house isn't real, it lives in my head, there I can do what I want: riding horses, walk with my dogs in a hill and practise with the bow. All what I want, even read everything I want.
A beautiful and relaxed place.
This sounds great, espeacially that there's no more people walking around, you know...#normalpeoplescareme
ReplyDeletePS: I love this topography