Dubbed or not dubbed, that's the question.


     Nowadays, people say that they prefer to see movies or TV shows dubbed in their native language but, should  movies and TV shows on television be always viewed in original version? In my opinion, it is better if you see them un-dubbed.

     First of all, I think if you are learning a language you can improve it. You can improve your listening  and your pronuntiation. For example, when people are learning English they can improve it with -or without- subtitles.

     Furthermore, as I see it, dubbed version are usually worst than original version. The voice of the actor that dubs it usually had bad translation and because of that, the audio is a bad translate. Also, sometimes the audio is wrong.

     Tu sum up, because you can improve the language that you are learning and because the audio usually is unnatural, movies and  TV shows need to be viewed in original.

Comments

  1. I agree! Amazing point of view ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh. Dubbed is better because you improve your native language.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts